at MONGOLIAN UNIVERSITY - APRIL / MAY 2023
by USC and UNICAS TEAM - Last session of the project
USC TEAM in MONGOLIA
Managing and Designing Leadership: new direction, good practices"
1) Prof. Alessandra Sannella (UNICAS):"Introduction. Complexity of society: managing leadership through mistakes, trials and success"
UNICAS TEAM in MONGOLIA
2) Prof. Francesco Misiti (UNICAS): "Design leadership in STEM disciplines: the good practice"
DeSTT TRAINING ACTIVITY - WP4 - January 2022
at SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA UNIVERSITY (Spain)
STRATEGIES OF DEVELOPMENT AND METHODS OF MODERATING TRAININGS IN LEADERSHIP: THE EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE
This workshop is developed within WP4 (Professional Development Program "Teachers as Leaders") and aims to offer insight on the development of leadership training programs from a follow-up perspective. Its objectives are:
1. To place leadership in the context of its organizational role and explore ways to approach the review of its performance.
2. To provide an introduction to training evaluation processes with a focus on leadership training.
3. To identify assessment tools related to the development of leadership skills.